The Self-Inspection Series
This is a detailed guide in self-inspecting the Bridge.
This is part eight of a twelve-part series covering the entire Bridge. Here, we will inspect the following subtopics.
This Course includes a Simulation Game.
- Managements of Digital and Paper Charts and Publications
We will issue a certificate at the end of this course.
This is a testimonial to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this course, you will be able to carry out a thorough self-inspection of the subtopics mentioned above & keep it compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
Ship types: All Ships.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- 2nd Officer / Navigation Officer
- Junior or Senior Officers
- Masters taking a round of the Bridge.
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the Bridge.