Chief Engineer’s Documentation 1 (Non-Tankers)
This course is currently closed
The Documentation Series
This is a detailed guide for the Chief Engineer to self-inspect his necessary Documentation.
This is part one of a four-part series covering the entire Engine Room Documentation. Here, we will cover the following Sub-topics.
- Handling known defects
- Periodical Testing program for Oils:
- Miscellaneous Documentation requirements
- Maintenance of Boilers
- Ozone-depleting substances
- Material Safety Data Sheets
We will issue a certificate at the end.
This is to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
- At the end of this four-part series, you would be able to keep the Engine Room Documentation compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
- In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
- There will be a guided self-audit if you are sailing on board. We will mail you a complete report of your self-audit including pictures & evidences, and help you make your documentation impeccable!
Ship types: Non-Tankers
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Engineer
- Senior Engineers preparing for promotion
- Masters checking the Engine Room Documentation
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the Engine Room Documentation