This is a detailed guide for the Chief Officer to self-inspect his necessary Documentation.
This is part Two of a four-part series covering the entire Deck Documentation on Bulk Carriers. Here, we will cover the following Sub-topics.
- Tests and checks
- Inspection records of Bilges (Bulk carriers)
- Draft Survey records
- Tank/Hold inspection records
- Garbage Management
- Ballast Water Management
- Safety Drills, Training and Familiarization
- Gas analyzing equipment
- Mooring System
We will issue a certificate at the end.
This is to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this four-part series, you would be able to keep the Deck Documentation compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
There will be a guided self-audit if you are sailing on board. We will mail you a complete report of your self-audit including pictures & evidences, and help you make your documentation impeccable!
Ship types: Bulk Carriers.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Officer
- Junior Officers preparing for promotion
- Masters checking the Deck Documentation.
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the Deck Documentation.