The Self-Inspection Series
This is a detailed guide in self-inspecting the LSA & FFA Life-saving appliances and Fire fighting appliances.
This is part seven of a sixteen-part series covering the entire LSA & FFA. Here, we will inspect the following subtopics.It does not cover the details of LSA & FFA’s documentation.
- Fixed high Exp Foam Systems
We will issue a certificate at the end of this course.
This is a testimonial to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this course, you will be able to carry out a thorough self-inspection of the subtopics mentioned above& keep it compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
Ship types: Non-Tankers.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Officer, Third Officer, Officer(s) in charge of LSA FFA.
- Junior officer preparing for promotion to the rank of Chief Officer.
- Masters taking a round of the LSA & FFA.
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the LSA & FFA.