The Documentation Series
This is a detailed guide for the Master to self-inspect his necessary Documentation.
This is part One of a two-part series covering Master’s Documentation. Here, we will cover the following Sub-topics.
- Basic Information and where to find
- Documentation: Others
- Knowledge of Company Manuals
- Safety Meetings & Company procedures
- Class Survey Report
- ESP and CAP
- SOPEP Manual and Associated Documentation
- NPDES and Vessel general permit (Vessels calling at US waters)
We will issue a certificate at the end.
This is to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this two-part series, you would be able to keep the Master’s Documentation compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, every subsequent inspection will be faster for you.
There will be a guided self-audit if you are sailing on board. We will mail you a complete report of your self-audit including pictures & evidences, and help you make your documentation impeccable!
Ship types: Bulk Carriers.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Officers preparing for promotion
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the Master’s Documentation.