The Self-Inspection Series
This course guides you to carry out:-
- The Pre-arrival checks and
- Last moment in port checks in the Upper Deck Area.
This is part seven of a seven-part series covering the entire Upper Deck Area (Bulk Carriers). Here, we will inspect the following subtopics. It does not cover any documentation aspect.
- Pre-arrival checks in preparation for Port.
- Eleventh Hour checks (Last moment checks you must carry out after arrival in port.)
We will issue a certificate at the end of this course.
This is a testimonial to prove that you have been through our curriculum and are an expert on the topic now.
At the end of this course, you will be able to carry out a thorough self-inspection of the subtopics mentioned above & keep it compliant and ready for any third party inspection.
In addition, with our technique, you will be able to complete every subsequent inspection in a shorter time and much more thoroughly.
Ship types: Bulk Carriers.
Vessels preparing for a third-party inspection.
- Chief Officer
- Junior officer preparing for promotion
- Masters taking a round of the Upper Deck.
- Auditors & Inspectors about to inspect the Upper Deck.